The original Organ, known affectionately as ‘The Old Lady of Lavington’! Was built for the Church in 1863 by W. Sweetland of Bath. It is a two manual organ with 22 speaking stops, and is‘pictured to the right’
This instrument is still used but is in need of some restoration work. Thanks to the generosity of The Bideford Bridge Trust a modern Allen Organ is also used to accompany the services. She has reached the grand old age of 151 years and still plays like a dream.